This one is ULTRA easy!
One quarter of the design is on the stencil so simply use a pencil to mark the area around your light fixture in to 4 equal parts, plaster it over 1/4 space around your fixture, then repeat over each section and you have a fabulous and very ornate design around the entire light fixture!
Opening fits any 8″ or smaller fixture base.
Full Stenciled design (4 circular repeats) measures 32 x 32″
Single stencil 15 1/2 x 15 1/2″
Raised Plaster Stenciling is SO easy!
1. Tape the stencil to the wall, ceiling, or item you wish to add a raised design to.
2. Open a bucket of premixed joint compound (available at paint and hardware stores) and get a small amount on to a 3” wide plastic scraper.
3. Spread the joint compound over the stencil openings.
4. Un-tape the stencil and peel it back off the wall.
5. That’s it!!!! Joint compound can be pre-tinted with any water based wall or craft paint.
Copyright Victoria Larsen 2014. All rights reserved