Now isn’t Jennifer Brown just clever?
That linoleum in her bathroom needed some punch. So what did she do? She used our Midland Wallpaper Stencil to give it a whole new look!
Wallpaper and floor tile stencils are all the rage these days and I have to applaud Jennifer for her “out of the box” thinking.
How do you stencil a linoleum floor?
- Get it spanking clean.
- Prime it first with Zinsers Premium Pro Primer (which sticks to anything!).
- Paint the floor with porch and floor paint (I like Behr brand) in what ever background color you wish to use.
- Stencil the entire floor with water based acrylic paint.
- Seal the entire floor with Polycrylic sealer (which won’t yellow and is super durable!).
- Admire your handy work and your pretty new floor!
What could you do with your old linoleum? Take a look at our wallpaper stencils and
tile stencils to see if they inspire you.